Clever Kids at Pechersk
Innovative high tech Preschool and Elementary School in the city centre
Brand new high tech Clever Kids at Pechersk location offers innovative learning environment. Fully equipped modern classrooms, spacious gym, music hall and creative space Da Vinci studio for 15 school clubs – arts, technologies, design and STEAM lessons.
The school in the center part of the city has a big territory with green area, modern safe sports and play grounds designed to fit every age. For kids from 1.5 to 11 years old.
INNOVATIVE LEARNING ENVIRONMENT FOR EMPOVERING ACHIEVEMENTS BEYOND ACADEMICS
Brand new location and modern facilities for different kinds of sports and clubs
- Spacious innovative learning rooms zoned for rest and study
- Spacious zones for games and events
- Cosy individual bedrooms
- Safe outdoor sports grounds, stadium and playgrounds for every age group
- Fulll compliance with safety standards, all hygiene norms. COVID-19 measures
Progressive and student centered learning experience
- Advanced educational model for #RaisingGreat personalities – Clever concept
- Hands-on learning experience
- Personalized learning
- Smooth and no-tears transitioning from home to preschool
- 12 specialized clubs for skill-building – sports, arts, intellectual, languages
Delicious, healthy organic meals for kids
- Healthy meals prepared in our own professionally equipped kitchen
- Personalized diet plans tailored to suit the age and needs of every child
- 5 meals a day, 5 types of menu (gluten free, lactose free, vegetarian etc)
- Only fresh certified organic products – we don’t use frozen veggies, meat, and fish
Highest level of security to ensure the most strict safety standards
- Fenced area with video surveillance
- Professionally trained security staff
- Personalized electronic cards to secure entrances and exits
- Emergency communication – 24/7 connected with fire and security alarm panel
School free from discrimination and bulling
- We treat every child with care and respect – zero bulling, discrimination, traumas and indifference
- Positive emotional environment and own замена system of soft onboarning experience
- Supervision of psychologist and speech therapist included
- Parents counseling and support included
- Positive and child oriented learning experience – we raise self-awareness, build confidence celebrate uniqueness and make sure every child believes he is a great potential
We would like to thank the Clever Kids team and, especially, the Evreka group educators for the love, care and development of our daughter Solomiya. Throughout the year, with easy heart, we brought the child to the kindergarden, never ceasing to rejoice and admire her success! Always neat, contented, well-fed 🙂 and happy, we took her home and prepared at home for a new day at Clever Kids.
A daily photo report in a childr’s diary, an agreed menu, swimming, holidays and conferences with parents filled not only the child’s life, but ours as well. Many thanks to our girls: Lilya, Valya, Alina, Anya, Oksana, Lena and Olya. It was always easy with you to leave Solya !!!! We will miss you very much !!!!
Our international family had to move several times, changing cities and countries. Because of this our son Alex (5 years old) had to change kindergartens three times. Clever Kids is undeniably the best of them all. Here we received high professionalism of the staff, individual approach to each child, careful, attentive attitude of teachers, excellent nutrition, interesting developmental classes, the presence of a pool, regular conversations with teachers and a psychologist about child development and much more. Alex has many friends here and he adores teachers.
We thank the teachers of Discovery B Tatiana, Anastasia and Katerina for the care and warmth with which they surround the children day after day! We wish prosperity and growth to this wonderful kindergarten!
We enrolled to Сlever Kids when our son was 5 years old – exactly a year ago. And during this year we have seen tremendous development and deep knowledge from Mark, and most importantly, interest in everything new. The presence of the pool is very captivating, because with all the workload, both parents and the child do not have time to take other classes separately. Mark has learned to swim perfectly over a year and has absolutely no fear of water. I am also grateful to the psychologist of the kindergarten Victoria Polinovskaya for the conversations and willingness to work out the necessary moments in the adaptation of the child.
Today we have decided to stay at the Clever Kids school. Thank you for the care, knowledge and support of our child.